What's in the box?
- Char Siu Baos
- Uncle Chan's Pork and Prawn Siu Mai
- Prawn Har Kau
- Stella's Lo Mai Kai Glutinous Rice Parcel
- Siu Long Bao Soup Dumplings
- Qin's Coconut Custard Bao
- Auntie Lau's handcrafted Wor Tip Dumplings
- Menu Card
- Recipe Instructions
- Training Chopstick Holders
- Cocktails (if chosen): Cosmopolitan, Passionfruit Daiquiri and Salted Caramel Espresso Martini.
What you will need
- Any kind of steamer
- Otherwise some metal foil, and a pan with a lid and we will show you how to make your own steamer
See individual packets for specific allergens. Various products contain nuts, wheat, dairy, sesame, soy, crusatceans and sulphites
Dumplings arrive frozen. They are best stored and cooked from a frozen state and will be ready in 15 minutes. Dim sum is best re-frozen upon delivery. Can be frozen up to 3 months
- You will receive a email/text message from our courier partner on the morning of delivery with a 2 hour delivery window
- Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at email@example.com
- Due to the nature of the goods they must be left with you therefore please ensure that someone is available to receive the parcel.
- Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery