What's in the box?
- 1 x set of instructions
- 1 x babka dough
- 1 x flour for rolling
- 1 x vegan chocolate spread
- 1 x vegan chocolate drops & vegan cookie crumbs
- 1 x babka baking mould
- 1 x vanilla syrup
What you will need
- 1 x pastry brush
- 1 x a little plant based milk for glazing before you bake
- 1 x rolling pin (or bottle if you don’t have one)
- 1 x oven (any oven is great – the recipe is forgiving)
Cereals (gluten), soy, may contain traces of sesame & nuts
Refrigeration & shelf life
DIY Babka Kits will keep for 3 days including delivery date. Store dough in fridge as soon as delivered until use. Freezing is also possible if needed.
- Please check that all of the order info is correct, including correct door numbers, telephone number and postcode, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at email@example.com.
- If you are not home or the driver cannot leave with a neighbour, we will try again on the next available day.
- We can’t change any of the kits to suit dietary requirements but will have more options coming soon.
- We deliver within the M25 Wednesday to Saturday between 8am - 6pm. We are looking into nationwide delivery so please stay tuned! Delivery slots are made available 7 days ahead, if the date you’re after doesn’t appear, it has either already been snapped up or is yet to be made live.
- If you’re not going to be in or have any other queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org