Pita Combo Kit - Fish Tagine & Sabich
Get this by Friday 27th May
If you order by 10am on Tuesday 24th May
What's in the box
- 2 x sets of instructions
- 1 x box of Avi’s fish tagine in tomato harissa sauce
- 4 x bespoke Shuk pita
- 1 x coriander pot
- 1 x mint pot
- 1 x amba tahini
- 1 x dill pot
- 1 x box of roasted aubergine
- 1 x box of prepared egg
- 1 x pickled cucumber & fresh tomato
- 1 X Harissa oil
- 1 x Shuk zhug pot (for the pita lovers who like some fire)
cereals, milk, fish, mollusc, eggs, soya, sulphur dioxide, sesame
Refrigeration & shelf life
DIY Pita Kits will keep for 2 days including delivery date. Store in the fridge until use. Freezing is also possible if needed.
- Please check that all of the order info is correct, including correct door numbers, telephone number and postcode, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not home or the driver cannot leave with a neighbour, we will try again on the next available day.
- We can’t change any of the kits to suit dietary requirements but will have more options coming soon.
- We deliver within the M25 Wednesday to Saturday between 8am - 6pm. We are looking into nationwide delivery so please stay tuned! Delivery slots are made available 7 days ahead, if the date you’re after doesn’t appear, it has either already been snapped up or is yet to be made live.
- If you’re not going to be in or have any other queries, please email us at email@example.com