Please note that this product is fully cooked and only needs warming gently.
It is pink due to the smoking process, simmering for a longer period of time will not change the colour- it will however overcook the product and may make it tough.
Please follow these guidelines to warm:
- Take the meat out of the fridge, keeping it in its vac sealed packaging.
- Once the meat comes to room temperature, place the packet directly into a large pot, fully submerging with cool water.
- Heat the water until it is begins to simmer NOT boil (small bubbles).
- Keep the water temperature to a light simmer throughout the reheating process.
- Slices that weigh below 500g will be ready in 10-12 mins.
- 500g-1kg Slices will be ready in 15-18 mins.
*Please remove the vac sealed pack with tongs as it will be very hot.