What's in the box?
- Pappardelle (170g)
- Wild Mushroom Sauce (175g)
- Vegetarian Italian Grated Cheese (8g)
- Truffle Mac & Cheese (350g)
- Tiramisù (100g)
What you will need
- One pan of boiled water
- One pan for the sauce
Ingredients & Allergens
- Pappardelle (170g): Durum WHEAT Semola, WHEAT Flour, Free Range Pasteurised EGG, Natural Flavouring, Rice Flour
- Wild Mushroom Sauce (175g): Mixed Mushrooms (Chestnut, Porcini, Oyster, Shiitake, Button) (32%), Water, Double Cream (MILK), Corn Flour, Tomato, Onion, Carrot, CELERY, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Butter (MILK), Salt, Garlic, Rosemary, Porcini Stock, Bay Leaves
- Vegetarian Italian Grated Cheese (8g): MILK, Salt, Rennet (Microbial Coagulant), EGG Lysozyme
- Truffle Mac & Cheese (350g): Pasta (36%) (Durum WHEAT Semolina, Water), Truffle Velouté (36%) (Vegetable Stock (Onion, Carrot, CELERY, Water, Olive Oil, Leek, Tomato, Parsley, Garlic, Bay Leaves), Cream (MILK), Shallots, Butter (MILK), WHEAT Flour, Truffle Sauce (3%) (Meadow mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Olives, Salt, Summer Truffle (1%) (Tuber aestivum Vitt), Flavouring), Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Salt, Thyme, Truffle Oil (0.3%) (Extra virgin olive oil, Truffle flavouring), Marjoram, Mint, Sage, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Nutmeg), Vegetarian Hard Cheese (11%) (MILK, Salt, Microbial Rennet), Emmental (8%) (MILK, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Cheddar (8%) (MILK, Salt, Culture, Enzymes)
- Tiramisù (100g): Water, Skimmed MILK, Vegetable Fat (Coconut, Palm, Cocoa Butter), Coffee (10.6%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Mascarpone Cheese (Cream (MILK), MILK, Lactic Acid), WHEAT Flour, EGG, EGG Yolk, Butter (MILK), Stabiliser Sorbitols, Glucose Syrup, Pasteurised MILK, Alcohol, Dextrose, Modified Starch, Cocoa, Lactose, Sodium Alginate, Pectins, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Fatty Acids), Lecithins (of Sunflower) and Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Starch, MILK Proteins, Natural Flavourings, Raising Agents (Diphosphates and Sodium Carbonates), Salt, Maltodextrins
Please consume or freeze our pasta and sauces within 2 days of delivery Pastas can be frozen for up to 1 month Tiramisù not suitable for freezing
**Please note, due to our fresh products we may run low on dishes from time to time, should your dish be affected we will replace it with a dish of similar taste and ingredients**
- You will receive an email/text from our courier partner on the morning of delivery with confirmation of your delivery. You can then follow the journey of your delivery with our tracking throughout the day. The driver will alert you when they are nearby.
- If you are not at home you can choose a safe place for your delivery to be left.
- Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order.
- If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery