- Cured Trout : Trout (fish), sea salt, sugar, wakame, chives, Gin (alcohol)
- Pickled Wakame & Cucumber: rice wine vinegar(sulphites), water, sugar, sea salt, ginger, coriander seeds, wakame, cucumber.
- Rye Bread : White Rye Flour, Dried Rye Sourdough, Malted Barley Flour (wheat), wheat flour (gluten) Salt, Emulsifier (E472e), Roasted Malted Rye, Calcium propionate, Ascorbic Acid
- Sirloin Steak – Scottish grass fed beef
- Steak seasoning – fennel seeds, black peppercorn, coriander seeds, Szechuan pepper, Maldon sea salt, fine sea salt.
- Vegetable seasoning – smoked chilli, Maldon sea salt, fine sea salt.
- Broccoli – Broccoli
- Seaweed Potatoes – baby new potatoes, unsalted butter (milk), wakame, rapeseed oil.
- XO Sauce – ginger, shallots, garlic, mushroom, chilli, Soy sauce (soya)(wheat), Fish sauce (fish), Sesame oil, rice wine vinegar(sulphites)- Demi glace : Modified Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5’-Ribonucleotide), Tomato, Flavourings (with Wheat), Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Acid (Citric Acid). May contain Egg, Soya, Milk, Celery and Mustard.
- Butter Portion – unsalted butter (milk).
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Ganache : unsalted butter (milk) – milk biscuits : Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Iron, Thiamine, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Carbonate), Palm Oil, Sugar, Barley (gluten) Malt Extract, Glucose Syrup, Dried Whole Milk, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates), Salt, Flavouring – Caramel – sugar, unsalted butter (milk), double cream (milk), salt, tonka bean; chocolate 55% : cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier, Soya Lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring, May contain Milk – Whole milk, double cream (milk), unsalted butter (milk), sugar.
Our food is packed in an environment where all 14 major allergens may be present. Therefore, whilst we have strict separation processes, we cannot guarantee that menu items will be completely free from any particular allergen. If you have any concerns, please contact us before ordering.
On a rare occasion, we need to substitute items. This may be as a result of supplier availability or seasonality