What's in the box?
- Trotter Hill Wedge 150g
- Blacksticks Blue Wedge 130g
- Whole Button Mill 130g
- 2 packets of Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbread (2 x 8g)
- 1 jar of Tracklements Sticky Fig Relish (28g)
What you will need
A knife, cheeseboard and company!
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Cheese – All cheese contains Milk. Crispbreads – Ingredients: Milk, rye flour, wheat flour, sourdough 11.5% (rye flour, water), wholewheat flour, honey, salt, yeast. Allergens: Gluten, milk. May contain traces of nuts Sticky Fig Relish – Figs (42%) (Figs, Rice Flour), Spiced Vinegar (Cider Vinegar, Cloves, Allspice, Black Peppercorns, Cinnamon), Water, Muscovado Sugar, Raw Cane Sugar, Chillies, Cinnamon. Suitable for Vegetarians. Made with pasteurised milk.
Minimum 21 days from dispatch Not suitable for freezing
Due to only dispatching Monday – Wednesday for Letterbox cheese, our cut off for orders for delivery same week is midnight Tuesday. Any orders placed after Tuesday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Delivery is via Royal Mail First Class. This is not recorded delivery and can take between 1 – 3 days after dispatch.
- Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at email@example.com. If it is not correct and your letterbox is returned to us, additional cost is required for the whole gift and postage may be requested.
- We cannot be held responsible if your product is not delivered due to a wrong address or due to nobody being available to sign for the parcel. If you ask for your cheese to be left somewhere that is not refrigerated, we cannot be held responsible for it from that point onwards.
- If you are not in to take delivery, there is no safe place, or a neighbour is not available Royal Mail will leave you a ‘We’ve called’ card. This will have instructions of how to rearrange delivery or where to collect from.
- Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery