What's in the box?
- Chicken tenders (not suitable for home freezing)
- Seasoned Buttermilk
- Breading mix
- House pickles
- Secret sauce
Cereals (Containing Gluten), Egg, Milk, Sulphites, Mustard Due to manufacturing processes, we also handle other allergens on site that may not be suitable for customers suffering from any of the following allergies: Sesame seeds, Tree Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts), Soya, and Sulphites.
Refrigeration & shelf life
Please refrigerate on receipt on delivery and consume within 3 days A handful of items are suitable for home freezing on the day of delivery. Full details can be found in the item description on our website, and all packaging includes freezing guidelines.
- Nationwide delivery on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Please check that all of the order info is correct, including correct door numbers, telephone numbers and postcodes, before you complete your order. If you realise after please let us know immediately. This causes delays for our drivers and may result in a delay to your order arriving.
- If you’re not home or the driver cannot leave with a neighbour, as the food is perishable, it will be destroyed by the nationwide courier.
- Delivery slots are made available one month ahead, if the date you’re after doesn’t appear, it has either already been snapped up or is yet to be made live.
- You will receive a 2 hour delivery window on the day of delivery by the couriers, this could be anytime between 7am-6pm. This is an estimated time of delivery, not a guarantee. We hope to ensure all deliveries on the day are between 7am-6pm. If you’re not going to be in or you want us to give it to a neighbour, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org