What's in the box?
- Course 1 - Dressed Crab with Spicy Mango Slaw (& Asian Dressing) Our delicious crab enjoyed with our crunchy mango slaw with Asian dressing, a truly decadent starter for two.
- Course 2 - Native Dressed Lobster, Seaweed Potatoes & Mirin Butter Sauce The piece de resistance, kings of the sea. Our delicious lobsters are handpicked and prepared by Dean and his team. We only used local fishermen and boats for our amazing seafood. We always strive to keep the travel of our food to a minimum, ensuring that our work with nearby suppliers gives our customers a freshness that they can taste every time.
- Course 3 - 32+ Day Aged Grass-Fed Beef (Sirloin or Ribeye- Approx Weight 500g), XO Sauce, Seared Asparagus & Smoked Mayonaise The final course, an absolute showstopper cut. Our grass-fed beef steak offers a delicious balance of both flavour and tenderness. Featuring a brilliant amount of marbling throughout the cut to keep things nice and juicy, our beef is only sourced from the best local butchers and we are positive you will taste the unrivalled quality.
What you will need
- Frying Pan
Lobster: Fresh Native Lobster, Butter Dressed Crab: White and Brown Crab Meat, Crab Shell Asian Dressing: Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce, Honey, Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Chilli Pepper, Onion, Fermented Soya Beans, Salt, Sugar, Sichuan Red Peppercorns, Rice Wine Vinegar Mirin Butter: Butter, Cooking Mirin, Wake Seaweed, Rice Wine Vinegar, Chives, Dill, Tarragon, Coriander Seaweed Potatoes: Potatoes, Wakame Seaweed, Rapeseed Oil, Butter, Salt Asparagus: Asparagus, Sunflower Oil, Wild Garlic, Salt Smoked Mayonnaise: Sunflower Oil, Smoked Rapeseed Oil, Egg Yolk, Cider Vinegar, English Mustard, Salt Asian Slaw: Mango, Carrot, Celeriac, Daikon, Spring Onion, Pak Choi, Cucumber, Chilli, Ginger, Coriander, Lime Beef: 32 Day Aged Grass Fed Beef XO Sauce: Veal Stock (Water, Veal Stock, Tomato, Carrot, Shallots, Mushroom, Onion, Garlic), Ginger, Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce, Dry Shrimp, Honey, Chilli Flakes, Glucose, Yeast, Maltodextrin Extract, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono-& Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids)
Consume within 2 days Not suitable for freezing
- You will receive a email/text message from our courier partner on the morning of delivery with a 2 hour delivery window
- Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of the goods they must be left with you therefore please ensure that someone is available to receive the parcel.
- Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery