From serving suggestions, recommended extras, sides, cocktail pairing and more, here are some Plateaway TOP TIPS for your DIY meal kits!
FOR THE BURGERS
Our Burger kits are BRILLIANT. And with all the ingredients and sauces, our restaurant partners have given you pretty much everything you need to create an EPIC burger at home. But here at Plateaway, our team is all about wacky and wonderful toppings so here’s some ideas of what to add to your burgers to make them EXTRA delicious. Some MAY sound weird – but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it…
- Grilled or caramelised onions
- Crispy shallots
- Fried egg
- Grilled mushrooms
- Cherry peppers
- Crispy bacon
FOR THE PIZZAS
The toppings for pizzas are ENDLESS. In fact, pizza is the type of food where any type of topping is classified as acceptable. So we’ve put together a list of toppings you should try when purchasing our RIDICULOUSLY good pizza kits at home…
- Fresh basil
- Chargrilled artichokes
- Bell peppers
- Chilli peppers
- Extra cheese
As for everything else, we’ve made a list of some other suggestions, recommendations and extras that we like to add – DO NOT get confused and think that these are a MUST, they’re just some ideas to JAZZ up your kits, from the Plateaway Team!
- For the ramens – we love topping with an egg, seaweed strips and sesame seeds
- For the cookies – we love serving with ice cream, cream or milk!
- For the poké bowls – we love adding avocado, sweetcorn, mango, and shredded napa cabbage
- For the wings – we recommend serving these delicious buffalo wings with a side of potato wedges or chips with slaw or corn on the cob!
- For the pastas – we love adding extra parmesan cheese, parmesan cheese and a bit more parmesan cheese!!!
- For the brisket – we recommend serving with scalloped potatoes, coleslaw and some corn on the cob!
All our kits come with everything you need to make your favourite restaurant dishes at home. BUT for all our foodies who want to have the ultimate #PLATEAWAYPARTY, here’s a list of sides we think go perfectly with any of our kits…
- Potato wedges
- Mac & cheese
- Crispy rice
- Egg fried rice
- Garlic bread
- Grilled cauliflower
- Roasted veg medley
- Creamed spinach
- Onion rings
Our pre-bottled cocktails are full of flavour explosions and they pair perfectly with all our DIY kits. But if the decision is too overwhelming, here’s what we suggest to pair each flavour with…
- Espresso martini paired with ANY of our dessert kits
- Pornstar martini paired with ANY of our Middle Eastern kits
- Mojito paired with ANY of our Mexican kits
- Old Fashioned paired with ANY of our Burger kits
- Margarita paired with ANY of our Mexican kits
- Negroni paired with ANY of our Italian kits
- Picante paired with ANY of our Mexican kits
- Pepino paired with ANY of our Asian kits