1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Shallots (chopped)
1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
Ginger – 1cm grated
200g Raw Peeled Prawns
Chilli Flakes 1\4 tbsb.
400g Chopped Tomatoes Tin
Basil for topping, chopped
- Heat your oil in a frying pan and cook the shallots until brown.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan, stir and cook on a low to medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes until everything is mixed and saucy.
- Whilst that’s cooking, cook the linguine in hot water until al dente and drain.
- Cook the prawns in the tomato sauce for 10 minutes or until they’re pink.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked linguine, stir everything together and serve.
- Top with basil and you’re good to go!